• YouTube Gaming Launch :: Live Stream Updates

Alright party people, youtube gaming launched recently, and with their new domain to bring emphasis on their live streaming capabilities for gamers, we've updated our formally twitch.tv streaming plugin which now incorporates youtube streaming embed as well. if you are a youtube streamer, and want to have your stream featured, I need your Channel ID, and a channel...

Read More

Squad Free Weekend + New Map

Free weekend starts on april 6th, if anyone hasn't atleast tried the game you should definitely get in on the free weekend. Free Weekend and Soundtrack Vol. 2 Mar 31,...

Read More

126 vBulletin forums hacked; 819,977 accounts...

One of those not so friendly reminders to keep up to date on security patches for the software you run. Normally I wouldn't post here about this stuff, but since we also run vBulletin software, and some of those forums I recognize as places our members have accounts, it's time to remind everyone forum owners and members alike about security best practices. Periodically vBulletin, like any...

Read More

Dirty Teams :: Competitive Gaming

Bringing this back, been awhile since I posted up any posts. I like to follow the CEVO forums/Competitions just to see what people are playing in the competitive space/ how much it's died. I also like to keep track of all the other competitive venues out there, be it some night cup that spins up, c-gl, the former twl and their trials and tribulations etc. Just today I came across a team...

Read More

BF4DB back in Action

It's been awhile since BF4DB shut it's doors, and yesterday they announced they were back in action. https://bf4db.com/news/welcome-to-bf4db And while most of our memberbase has moved onto greener pastures it does bring me hope that those of us playing BF1 will see a bf1db.com show up soon. While any one metric alone shouldn't be used to determine...

Read More

New Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 Bundles...

Those who have yet to pick up a PlayStation 4, or just want one that’s Star Wars-themed, Sony has announced two new Star Wars Battlefont II PS4 bundles. There’s the Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 Pro bundlle that includes a customized PS4 Pro with matching DualShock 4. According...

Read More

When Did Games Get so Damn Expensive

Oh Boy Oh Boy, With the Battlefield 1 Open Beta underway or not depending on when you try to play it's a good time to take a step back, and just look at how expensive this god damn game is. A whopping $129.98 for the ultimate edition or $59.99 for standard + $49.99 for the premium pass. And what about that...

Read More
  • Cyber Gaming League Development

Cyber Gaming League
    has been hard pressed to break into the competitive arena, since launching they've come to bear with a snazzy looking website, forum and their own anticheat. However, they've lacked the ability to attract the Battlefield community away from the many other leagues and ladder providers out there.

Their website is currently in a basic state as they pull resources to overhaul their system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo
    Cyber Gaming League Development Announcement
    CGL Community,

Cyber Gaming League is going into development! This post will explain the upcoming features. Our current website will be in limp-mode with very minimal features.

What will be changing?

• - New website in development
    • - New domain
    • - New tournaments platform
    • - CGL TV page (embedded)
    • - Player profiles (stats for all games)
    • - Team profiles (stats for all games)
    • - Custom forums
    • - New Anti-Cheat (5x the features)
      • Scrim finder
      • Pug finder
      • Draft manager
      • Season statistics for players
      • Friends list
      • Private messaging
      • Player profiles

What will happen with current events planned?
    Season 2 of Combat Arms will proceed.
    Rekoil Launch Tournament will proceed.

How to keep updated during the development
    Best way to keep in touch with us is via Facebook.

Please be patient with us during this transition as we bring you a new platform to better your gaming experience. CGL thanks you for being loyal members of this community and hope to see you during launch of our new platform.
    Worth mention is their promised features. The North American battlefield community has long been searching for a scrim finder, of the likes of which the service ESL provides. CEVO disappointedly only brought us a scrim chatbox. GamersPortal ceased development, and National ESL never got off the ground. If they can deliver what they promise, I can't see the competitive battlefield community not getting behind them. If they fall short, they may never really get the support of the gaming community they're looking for.
    Comments 2 Comments
      Akoni -
      sound interesting...i would like to see a success but eh...everyone here is disappointed in this game.

New Anti-Cheat (5x the features)

• Scrim finder
      • Pug finder
      • Draft manager
      • Friends list
      • Private messaging
      • Player profiles

- - - Updated - - -

also curious how soon this will take place?
      Crotan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Akoni View Post
      sound interesting...i would like to see a success but eh...everyone here is disappointed in this game.

New Anti-Cheat (5x the features)

• Scrim finder
      • Pug finder
      • Draft manager
      • Friends list
      • Private messaging
      • Player profiles

- - - Updated - - -

also curious how soon this will take place?
      Not everyone
  • Online Players

PlayerGame
  • AntiCheat Status

• Twitter Feed