Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Website Face Lift

Well here we are,

Just installed a new theme that is much more complete and I personally think overall much nicer than the theme we were previously using.

When you get a chance check out Seamus! It is now set to the default theme for any new vistors and for anyone that hadn't previous set their own preference in their settings.

Like always if you see any missing images, dead links and the like please let us know: http://flotgaming.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-Website

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crotan For This Useful Post:

C-10 (07-23-2011), drunkenpilot (07-21-2011), Icewielder (07-21-2011), Raiden (07-21-2011), the_prairie_prophet (07-22-2011)

oooh I like it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    oooh I like it!!!
    If blue isn't your color, there is also red and green

i think blue is a bit ... cheesy looking....but green is alright.

red and green are both very slow to load.

You have died of Dysentery.

I happen to really like the blue, but I've always liked blue lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Icewielder For This Useful Post:

marksman (07-21-2011)

to each his own, i just like simple themes

to me, the content should stand out more than the theme itself...if that makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by synergy View Post
    to me, the content should stand out more than the theme itself...if that makes sense...
    Right I can install a black version later too. But inline with what you were saying I think a bad theme can distract from the content by itself, user experience is generally positive if your working with a visually pleasing interface. I think these fit the bill. There's no over the top animations going on all over the place or flame effects or anything crazy. It's just more tied together than our last one.

I hope you enjoy it

Win.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast