Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: ihatexfire666
    Eeeeeeee! Lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C-10 For This Useful Post:

drunkenpilot (07-23-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by C-10 View Post
    Lookin sweet! Very pleasing to the eye and super streamlined. Here's a screensot of how the chatbox displays on my Android phone. It's a bit cut off. Dunno if you can adjust that though.

Attachment 872
    You can minimize the sidebar to give the chatbox and forums more room. Hit the sideways chevrons on the top right of the sidebar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crotan For This Useful Post:

C-10 (07-23-2011)

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: trajan05 PSN ID: trajan47 XFIRE ID: trajan05 Steam ID: trajan05
    Site looks good, the banners are snazzy.

Quote Originally Posted by C-10 View Post
    Lookin sweet! Very pleasing to the eye and super streamlined. Here's a screensot of how the chatbox displays on my Android phone. It's a bit cut off. Dunno if you can adjust that though.

Attachment 872
    Looking good. Just finished optimizing the majority of our images to squeeze out the last bit of file compression we can get. Should be better on your data plan when you're not connected to WiFi.

I've been eyeing a mobile style over at Vbulletion.org, but I'm waiting for it to be patched for 4.1.5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Crotan For This Useful Post:

C-10 (08-02-2011)

Alright just installed a new mobile style. Should be pretty full featured compared to the last one. I quickly "fixed" the logo but other than that I didn't do anything with it. There's a lot of hex codes to change if you would prefer to have it match our default Seamus style. Or we can leave it at what it's at now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20110805-025057.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	891

Let me know

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: ihatexfire666
    Almost wish I still had my old BB 9780 to see if this actually is as quick and efficient as it seems. Either way, if I ever stop working for the phone company the less data used the better.

Well I loved the screenshots on vbulletin.org however I see you went w/ one of Sean James's Blue Pearl Skins - He makes good styles imo and I see you've already adapted it for Flot so another bravo from Supes .

What?!? I had to join early in preparation for Battlefield 3 .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSuperman For This Useful Post:

drunkenpilot (08-06-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastSuperman View Post
    Well I loved the screenshots on vbulletin.org however I see you went w/ one of Sean James's Blue Pearl Skins - He makes good styles imo and I see you've already adapted it for Flot so another bravo from Supes .

What?!? I had to join early in preparation for Battlefield 3 .
    glad to see you made it over alright. we've used a few of Sean James' skins for awhile. Started with his free style darkness and went from there. Seamus is his first that hes made for gaming community's and I think it fits nicely.

Gonna have to get you on vent to join us in some 2142 action sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Crotan View Post
    glad to see you made it over alright. we've used a few of Sean James' skins for awhile. Started with his free style darkness and went from there. Seamus is his first that hes made for gaming community's and I think it fits nicely.

Gonna have to get you on vent to join us in some 2142 action sometime
    I agree, it does fit nicely and Vent... gosh I still need to install that and some other misc programs on this semi-new pc then I'll get my rear on... that is if anyone is up at my normal gaming time however one thing I won't forget about gaming, you make friends from all over and someone from Europe or similar is bound to be up as well and ready to jump on a server with you!

Veteran FLOT Member the_prairie_prophet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: theprairieprophet
    I work nights and tend not to change my schedule on my days off, I'd probably be up around your gaming time haha. Although pretty much exclusively play 2142 for fps
    "We were never what people could be.
    We were only what we were."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast