Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up BF3 Leaderboard Making Debut

Hold on right there, you didn't know FLOT host's their own BF3 leaderboard? For shame. For all those interested we have our own leaderboard system here at FLOT that is pretty snazzy as far as stat tracking goes. With the system we are currently using, you can look up past Battle reports, and your server history just like you can with Better Battlelog. You can view knife statistics, and view who you have knifed the most, and who has knifed you the most :P Very useful for the "I've Shanked Ya" award granted for grabbing a senior members tags.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bf3leaderboard.jpg 
Views:	2147 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	1461

You can also view most of everything available on Battlelog, if not just a bit delayed. All without ever leaving FLOTgaming.net and having to deal with Origin servers. For detailed information on particular players just follow the link through their name.

http://flotgaming.net/bf3leaderboard/

Enjoy!
    ~Crotan

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crotan For This Useful Post:

LotusEliseGeek (01-01-2013), Shinobiwan (12-10-2012), the_prairie_prophet (12-10-2012)

Blog Entries
    woo top ten for kdr!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frawley6 For This Useful Post:

Crotan (12-10-2012)

how does the progress work? I mean what are the factors?

You have died of Dysentery.

Quote Originally Posted by synergy View Post
    how does the progress work? I mean what are the factors?
    It's your progress toward next rank. The same slider you see at the end of a round, for the progression for rankup.

Veteran FLOT Member the_prairie_prophet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    how do you know if you've got the same set of tags more than once? i thought i had doubled up on somebody some time but according to this i haven't. nice to see i've only lost my tags 21 times though.

also: http://flotgaming.net/forums/showthr...442#post115442

and huge thanks @Crotan, love this kind of stuff.
    "We were never what people could be.
    We were only what we were."

For instance here's the larger version from your profile (syn)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	syn.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	1465

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the_prairie_prophet View Post
    how do you know if you've got the same set of tags more than once? i thought i had doubled up on somebody some time but according to this i haven't. nice to see i've only lost my tags 21 times though.

also: http://flotgaming.net/forums/showthr...442#post115442

and huge thanks @Crotan, love this kind of stuff.
    The counter will simply have the number of times taken, look at my profile to see how many times that @XDE4TH bugger has taken my tags.

yeah, this is sweet, but not everything is correct...it says I have your tags, (Crotan) 3 times...but I have them more than that...

other than that though this is good stuff...

Assignment wise, like I know I have certain things, but do certain assignments only count when you are playing those maps? For instance, the 50 sniper kills for the Close Quarters assignment, do you need to be playing close quarters for your kills to count towards the assignment? It would seem that way.

Veteran FLOT Member the_prairie_prophet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i don't think that's necessary but i've never really paid attention to it. i know that it only starts when those assignments are released, so any stats you have to that point don't count towards the assignment until it drops.
    "We were never what people could be.
    We were only what we were."

Quote Originally Posted by synergy View Post
    yeah, this is sweet, but not everything is correct...it says I have your tags, (Crotan) 3 times...but I have them more than that...

other than that though this is good stuff...

Assignment wise, like I know I have certain things, but do certain assignments only count when you are playing those maps? For instance, the 50 sniper kills for the Close Quarters assignment, do you need to be playing close quarters for your kills to count towards the assignment? It would seem that way.
    Yea, the knife statistics are pulled from bf3stats.com So add a little delay to what is displayed there, and more if what is over there isn't up to date.

Yeah i get that proph but even still I know I have sniper kills on Aftermath because Ice and I were sniping, I should have about 17 kills added to that assignment, but I think because it was on aftermath and not CQ it didn't add to the CQ assignment... :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast