Application Status

Was not able to view member list or handbook to see if I have been accepted as a member. I am still using FLOT-R in game.

What is the typical amount of time for application to be processed and is there anything I can do on my end?

Thanks for the help- have a good one,
    dEsert

Thanks for posting, Desert. Good to know that you're still active.. personally I haven't been playing much 2142 lately but I do remember squadding up with you a few times in the past month or so. Thanks for being patient, sometimes the application process can take up to a month or so. After the holiday weekend is over, we'll get a response out to you as to whether or not you've been accepted.

Until then, just keep playing on our servers and joining squads with FLOT members so everyone can continue getting to know ya. Also, while you're here on the forums, please take a look around and if you feel so inclined, post a bit in any topics you're interested in. FLOT is primarily a gaming community and the forums are the centralized hub of that community, so to speak. The excellent servers are just the icing on the cake.

In the meantime, enjoy the holiday weekend, and hope to see you online soon!